SIRUI GX series ball heads
The GX ball heads are ideal for everyday use with a very smooth and accurate mechanism.
The base can rotate 360 °, ideal for panoramic shots. The friction of the head can be continuously adapted. The safety lock system prevents accidental slippage of the quick release plate. The tensioner for the release mechanism is compatible with the Arca-Swiss system, and allows the use of various plates.
The GX heads have full metal knobs for better usability. The rubberised release plate has three slots to allow you to securely fix your camera with the supplied 1/4” screw thread, and a fourth slot for attaching a hand strap The head has two spirit levels, on the edge of the quick-change base and one on the plate locking knob The exterior 360 ° scale facilitates accurate adjustment of the head, for example, in panoramic images.
- 360° Panorama function
- Easy and fast control of all knobs
- Arca-Swiss compatible clamp - Portrait notch
- Safety Lock - prevents slipping of the plate
- Plate with rubberised finish
- Plate with 1/4" stainless steel screw - head assembly with 3/8" thread
- Quick Release Plate TY-50X and neoprene carrying bag are included
|Series||Model||Material||Plate type||Rotation||Base diameter||Declination|
|GX||G-10X||Aluminium black||quick release
|GX||G-20X||Aluminium black||quick release