SIRUI BCH Series Fluid Broadcast / Video Head
Designed with modern videographers and filmmakers in mind, SIRUI’s new line of BCH broadcast quality fluid heads are sure to meet even the most demanding expectation. Impressive specifications include maximum payloads between 6 and 18kg. Not only loaded with great features, BCH heads clearly include SIRUI’s reputation legendary engineering and build quality.
A beautifully smooth fluid system coupled with separately adjustable friction controls for the pan and tilt movements allow individual, soft, vibration-free camera movements. For precise alignment, both the top of the platform and the base each have a spirit level, with the lower of them illuminated. The counterbalance system is adjustable in multiple stages, helping you achieve the perfect set-up.
Listening to customer feedback SIRUI designed the BCH heads with a safety lock system, as well as engineering the mounting plate so that it can only be removed backwards, helping to prevent mid-shoot mistakes when the pressure is on. The mounting plates have rubber contact surfaces to keep your equipment in good shape, and feature both 1/4 "and 3/8" thread screws for attaching cameras.
BCH-10 and BCH-20 are compatible with 75mm bowls, the BCH-30 with 100mm half-bowl. With the permanently installed half-ball (75mm: BCH-10, BCH-20 - 100mm: BCH-30), the heads can be optimally aligned and levelled quickly.
The pan handle is telescopic, allowing extra leverage for helping to achieve very fine adjustments, while rubber handles ensure a secure even in cold or wet conditions. Models BCH-20 and BCH-30 feature twin pan handles for greater control of larger equipment.
- Fluid system provides exceptional soft and smooth movement
- Friction adjustable pan movement (360 °), plus 0 position with no friction
- Friction adjustment for tilt movement (-65 ° / + 90 °), plus 0 position with no friction
- Adjustable counterbalance system
- Safety Lock System - prevents slippage of the plate
- 2 spirit levels for perfect alignment, one with illumination
- Sliding removable plates with 1/4" and 3/8" thread
- Rubber finished pan handles - telescopic - left or right side
BCH-10 (BP-90) surface size: 90 x 41mm, weight: 66g
BCH-20 (BP-125) surface size: 125 x 41, weight: 110g
BCH-30 (BP-150L) surface size: 150 x 80, weight: 200g