SIRUI CS Series ball heads
The SIRUI CS ball heads work very precisely and smoothly. The small heads are ideal for beginners with compact system cameras. The base can rotate 360 °, ideal for panoramic shots. The ball friction can be continuously adjusted. The safety lock system prevents accidental slippage of the Quick Release Plate TY-C10 . The tensioner for the release mechanism is compatible with the Arca-Swiss system, and allows the use of various plates.
The C-10S has full metal knobs for better usability. The release plate is rubberised and has three slots in which either the 1/4 "screw can be used. This is especially handy for cameras whose tripod mount is not central on the base of the camera.
- 360 ° panorama function
- Easy and fast control of all knobs
- Arca-Swiss compatible clamp - Portrait notch
- Plate with 1/4" stainless steel screw - head assembly with 3/8" thread
- Plate with rubberised finish - 3 long slots for individual placement
- Quick Release Plate TY-C10 (Dimensions: (30 x 38 mm) and neoprene carrying bag are included
- The tripods T-005X and T-025X have the C-10S ball head in tripod color included
|Series||Model||Material||Plate type||Rotation||Base diameter||Declination|
|CS||C-10S||Aluminium black||quick release
|CS||C-10S||Aluminium blue||quick release
|CS||C-10S||Aluminium red||quick release