SIRUI PB Series Multiaxial Panorama Head
Professional panorama shots, whether cylindrical or spherical, are child's play with the SIRUI Multiaxial Panorama Head. Three independently adjustable rails allow the camera to be perfectly adjusted. Horizontal and vertical rotation of the camera around the nodal point is possible, resulting in parallax-free and distortion-free images.
Multi-line, cylindrical and spherical panoramas require a nodal point adapter. SIRUI attaches importance to the details: Scales for each rail, spirit level, camera release plate, high-quality processed aluminium and an extremely compact package are just some of the head's great features.
- For VR panoramas in every direction
- Base with 360° rotation - with soft twist or 15° click stops
- Arca Swiss-compatible base with 3/8" connector
- Scales for each level allow settings to be recreated
- Built-in spirit level for precise alignment
- TY-C10 38x30mm rubber-surfaced release plate (Arca Swiss-compatible)
- High quality processed aluminium
- Knurled metal screws
- Size (WxHxD): 170 x 210 x 170mm
- The PB panorama head is suitable for compact and system cameras
|Series||Model||Material||Plate type||Rotation||Rotation fixable||Declination|