SIRUI PC Series Compact Monopods
Anytime you find there’s not enough light, or whenever you need some help supporting the weight of your camera, SIRUI monopods are indispensable.
The PC series of monopods by SIRUI are designed to be super light, extremely compact and easy to handle – perfect for travel.
In the PC series monopods, the three ring-sealed twist locks are narrower than standard making them more comfortable to operate for smaller hands. The non-slip rubber foot offers secure positioning on almost any surface. The foot also incorporates a fully retractable metal spike. Also included as standard are a wrist strap and “leg warmer” grip made of soft and grippy cellular rubber for improved handling in cold wet conditions.
The Carbon tripods PC series are made of 8 layers of carbon fiber, which not only ensures high stability, but also less vibration and of course, extremely light weight.
- P-224C = Carbon 8x carbon fiber in 4 sections
- P-204C = high-quality aluminum in 4 sections
- Reversible 1/4 "& 3/8" screw for tripod heads or camera
- Convenient hand strap “leg warmer” insulated grip
- Legs with short ring locks for secure grip
- With belt clip for convenient transport