SIRUI SN Series Snap Universal | Tripods with Integrated Monopod
Universal tripods – the all-rounder that folds flat
For that little bit extra, SIRUI offers its Universal tripods with detachable monopod. This allows you to take more equipment without any extras. As a tripod, it keeps your camera safe in all weathers then, in no time, it transforms into a monopod, including hand strap. Stay flexible with the SIRUI SN series and have the right equipment available in any situation.
The SN series tripods are must-haves for all photographers who want to be fast and flexible and have limited space in their bags. Switching between monopod and tripod does not slow you down and your equipment is not a burden. A refined folding function allows the SN tripods to be folded flat, meaning that they can be placed in your suitcase last and occupy hardly any space.
Head support plate
The aluminium head support plate is fitted with a set screw to secure the head.
Head mounting screw
The head mounting screw quickly switches from 1/4" to 3/8".
Centre column and short centre column
The height of the centre column is adjustable and it is reversible. Switching to the short centre column makes all shooting positions possible. Both centre columns allow ground-level shots and for the overall height to be increased.
The SN series has a complete monopod integrated. Simply remove the leg from the tripod and fit the second head support plate and wrist strap. The other mounting plate can remain on the tripod, which is practical and saves times.
Sealed twist locks with rubber for grip. Just half a turn and the legs will start to descend. The locks can be disassembled for maintenance.
Rubber feet with twist-out steel spikes
SN series tripods are stable and will not slip on rubber feet and also have twist-out metal spikes, intended for use on soft and uneven surfaces.
• 8 layer carbon fiber, super-lightweight, stable, low-vibration
• Refined folding function allows the SN tripods to be folded flat
• 180° collapsible - the legs can be fully folded up from 0-180°, reducing the pack size and completely enclosing the head.
• Three solid ratchet steps on the legs allow flexible use.
• Leg angle locking mechanism - the legs lock automatically when folding down.
• Stabilising carabiner - loading weight onto the hook ensures the tripod is stable and steady.
• Foam rubber leg wrap protects against high and low temperatures and ensures a secure grip during transport and in use.
• Bag strap can be used as tripod strap.